Who do you know would be excellent candidate to build and lead the Finance/Accounting function for a new company in San Francisco that has already raised $tens of millions from VCs?
- Industry: Alternative Financing for home mortgages. Mortgage lending.
- Environment: 6-month old start-up with strong VC-backing and expectations of high-growth and possible IPO.
- Relationships: Report to Founders and CEO; recruit your own team; lead Finance and Accounting, IT, Treasury, Reporting, etc.
- Prior start-up, M&A, Board of Director, and mortgage industry experience all helpful.
- CPA desired.
- Location: San Francisco.
- Compensation is negotiable…market rate for early-stage company with equity package.
If interested personally, then send me an email with updated resume. Thank you.
P.Herrerias@stantonchase (Dot COM) and I will work to qualify you.
Our CFO Specialization: