Who do YOU know?
This organization is seeking an experienced CFO who will be committed to it’s mission and dedicated to working collaboratively as a member of the senior staff to support the organization’s fiscal strength. The organization is undergoing rapid growth and requires a CFO with a strong non-profit background and outstanding strategic skills.
The CFO is a newly created position and reports to the CEO. The CFO will ensure effective utilization of personnel, financial and physical resources in a manner consistent with the organization’s service standards approved within annual budgets and business plan. The CFO will strengthen internal systems and ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all nonprofit financial functions. The CFO has leadership responsibility for 5 areas; business planning/strategy, finance, human resources and benefits administration, IT and building and fleet assets. The CFO will also develop and implement effective nonprofit organizational financial strategies, policies, systems and controls
- Demonstrated success leading and managing the strategic, financial and business operations of a rapidly growing, high impact organization including finance, operations, IT and HR.
- Ability to engage and serve as a strategic thought partner with entrepreneurial and creative thinking to assist execution of strategies and new initiatives.
- Experience translating nonprofit financial information and data into insights and strategic recommendations.
- Proven track record as an impactful negotiator and relationship builder
- Advanced computer knowledge
- Tech savvy to manage IT operations
- Excellent supervision and people management skills
- High degree of integrity and dependability
- Previous management of capital planning project and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in nonprofit Finance or Business; Masters preferred and 7+ years of direct work experience in nonprofit Finance management; knowledge of GAAP standards and fund accounting.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will work to qualify you.